Saturday, May 08, 2004

Tidy-Up Time!
Argh... spring cleaning. Now that the rest of the apartment is in order (after Ryan leaving, and Par moving in), it's time to reorganize all my own crap... and I have A LOT of it. Shoeboxes, milk crates, and old clothes. I have books coming out my ears, and my U2 Collection needs a bookshelf of its own. Not A shelf, but an entire unit.
This is going to be a great excuse to toss all that stuff that I keep moving with me, but has no practical use. Goodbye KW phone book, see you later 3 old computer keyboards.
Hopefully, having a clean apartment will prepare me to shed winter's blah and slip into the hectic pace of summer. I highly doubt it, but looking for symbolism is my perogative. At the very least I'll be able to walk around my room without hearing 'crunch' or 'squish' under foot.